Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Call me Crazy....

Well it's been very busy around here. We have been learning to ride bikes, fixing up the play room and finding a puppy. Yep, another pet. She's a keeper! Whats one more dog when you already have 1 dog, 1 cat, 4 tortoises and 3 fish.





Ok, Ryder found her in Compton running down South Central Blvd. in LA. She had a shoelace tied around her and was filthy dirty. He brought her home, I thought we are leaving for vacation in 2 weeks what the heck am I going to do with a puppy?? Well...... we all fell in love! So she is staying. Her name is Maizy and she is a lab mix. She is about 3 or 4 months old. Mable is warming up to her, they are playing together more and more each day. She really likes Mable alot! She is such a love.


Grady has learned how to ride a two wheeler with no training wheels. He is not even two and a half! We bought him a push bike for Christmas and he learned the balance so all he had to do was learn to pedal. I think every 2 year old should get a push bike, they are amazing! So anyways, Reid and Daddy helped him out and after a few minutes he totally got it!



Reid was right there in case he fell saying,"Don't worry Grady I will catch you." He was so sweet!



I am so proud of him!



Recently we moved the boys into the same bedroom and made Reid's room a playroom. So we decided to try something fun in the "playroom" and painted the closet door with chalkboard paint. The kids really like it. Even though they don't look like it in the picture, the were just being boys.

We celebrated Reid's 4th Birthday yesterday!!!! I can't believe it! I will post pics soon.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute boys! And pretty puppy!! I saw you had a blog on Marcy's family contact email thing and since none of the other Brown's blog I was so happy I could at least read yours :) Anne just got a blog too her address is atthebrownsblog.blogspot.com

    Happy Birthday to Reid!
    Hopefully we get to see you guys this summer!!

    Ali and Ty

    ReplyDelete