We are so spoiled living in southern California, I think I would cry if we had to move to a state where is snowed, I don't think my family would like it much either. I am not sure we would know quite what to do with ourselves. So we have been storing a boat at our house for a friend. Ryder has been using it sometimes to go fishing, but we have been wanting to take the kids out for just a boat ride. Well today was the perfect day! Where else is it 76 and sunny skies and you can go for a boat ride in January? We are so lucky! Here are two very excited boys to go on a boat for the first time ever! A little hesitant. Reid was afraid we would crash into rocks, and fall in the water. I assured him there weren't any that would be in our way and we were wearing life jackets that help us float, not to worry! All Grady wanted to do was drive, "I drive mommy, I drive"!!

We waited on the dock for Daddy and Uncee to come in from fishing all morning and pick us up on the dock.

Hang on tight! We got to go really fast, they loved it! I think this was their favorite part.

We saw lots of seals on the buoys, they were kinda stinky!

Did a little fishing in South Laguna. Pa is the manager at the condos in the back round. We called him so he could wave hi to us from his balcony.

Daddy was our "Captain" for the day

Today was a great day! So much fun and so many memories! Life is great and we are thankful for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment