Thursday, December 31, 2009

Grady baby turns "2", so not a baby anymore!

Its a busy time of year with Christmas, Grady's birthday, mema's birthday then New Years. Grady baby turned "2" on the 29th. My little boy is not so little anymore. It seems like just yesterday I was having Ryder drive 90 miles and hour to the hospital so we could get there before Grady decided he was coming! He made a big impression with his quick entrance into this world. And everyday he is making big impressions for everyone. He is so goofy and silly he makes me smile and laugh a thousand times a day. Yet he is so quick and smart, learning new things everyday, at the same time he teaches us new things everyday. An so sweet and loving, he falls in love with every baby he meets, he makes my heart melt when he randomly say's," I wove you mommy." We celebrated his birthday with family at home. Reid helped make his cake. We sang happy birthday to Grady and Mema and they both blew out the candles.
Time is flying, I cant believe my baby is two!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment