Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Fun!

This summer has been so much fun already! I cherish every moment that we get to spend together with family and friends. The 4th of July was really great! We spent it with the family in Capo. Beach at the block party like we usually do every year. BBQ, bike parade, live band, games and family. Does not get much better than that. We headed home for fireworks and walked up to the park by our house to watch them.

The Gang! Nobody can seem to smile nicely for the camera.....why would they?


Reid and Grady with their bikes all decorated for the parade. Grady won second place, they have judges and hand out medals. It's very fun for the kids!


Waiting for the parade to start


Great Grandma Suzie and Haiden


Family just hangin out. Even my Dad came, it was so nice to have him there!




When these three boys are together there is never a dull second. They are crazy and wild and total boys! Fun times!


Two of my nephews Haiden and Asher. Haiden will be the football player and Asher will be a basketball player. Asher is 4 weeks younger than Haiden.....So so so cute!


Reid has been doing swimming lessons again, it's really cute to see their tiny little bodies in the water swimming. Grady will be starting lessons soon, he has no fear of the water, just the teacher.....


Kenzie graduated from High School, we all went to watch the ceremony and celebrate. Now she is off to college in a BIG city just like she wanted. We will miss her!


So Reid brought home a few toads from a hike he went on with neighbor friends and Ryder. He asked if he could play out front in the plastic pool, I said sure....I can see him right out the loving room window. Well first of all he gets in with all his clothes on. No big deal, I really enjoy washing several sets of clothes a day, really I love extra laundry. So I notice him keep putting his head under, so I quietly go out there to see what he is up to. Well he gets a huge smile on his face, he is so excited and proud. He says watch mom you want to see me swim under water with my toads!!!!!! He has all three toads in the pool with him swimming under water. Boys will be boys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment