We started the week with Reid getting a black eye playing frisbee with one of the neighbor girls. Not so bad. Little elmo ice and a hug and kiss from mommy and he was back at it.
Grady had to have a bigger bruise than Reid.....right? He and Drew accidentally crashed riding bikes and Grady tried to take a bite of the street. All I can say is I am so thankful these boys are so good about wearing helmets. It was a bad crash, Daddy got mad, mommy carried him inside dripping blood all the way. Total damage was bloody nose, fat upper lip, two loose bleeding front teeth, bottom lip fat, with teeth marks indented in it and last but not least a little road rash on the chin. Poor guy, after some Tylenol and popsicles he was ok. Oh and you bet he was on his bike again within an hour.
My boys are crazy!
Being the proud auntie that I am I have to tell you........Haiden William was born. Weighing in at the most of all the boys born at 7lb. 15ozs. He would have weighed 8lbs had he not peed all over the Dr. as he was coming out. hehehe! Precious, adorable, and most important, healthy! Megan and him are both doing very well. Baby boys are such a blessing!!


No comments:
Post a Comment